Bookmark and Share
Planning Department Banner, This link takes you back to home page

Recovery and Rebuilding:
CZU August Lightning Complex Fires Temporary Power Pole Agreement

Permits authorizing PGE to service temporary power poles are available for any property in the burn area where a home was damaged or destroyed, Phase 1 hazardous materials removal has been completed, and the home was either constructed with permits or constructed before 1986.

To apply, complete the Temporary Power Pole Agreement and email the Recovery Permit Center at: or call the Center at 454-5323.

For documentation of the age and legal status of a dwelling contact the Planning Department Records Room by emailing The County Assessor’s office may also have documentation that will assist you.

For questions, contact the Recovery Permit Center staff at