Affordable Housing Program
Affordable Homes Available Now, on a First-come, First-served Basis: *
Contact seller/agent for each home for details, viewing, or to make an offer.
All Age Units:
- 3 bedroom home in Watsonville, maximum price is $493,200. Contact listing agent Derek Fenster at 831-588-4773 - PENDING
- 3 bedroom home in Watsonville, maximum price is $458,535. Contact listing agent Kevin Alpert at 831-585-6021 - PENDING
- 3 bedroom home in Live Oak, maximum price is $426,726. Contact listing agent Sergio Angeles at 831-761-2200 - PENDING
- 2 bedroom condo in Live Oak, maximum price is $353,700. Contact listing agent Christine Pini at (831) 515-2281 - PENDING
- One bedroom condo in Live Oak for $299,000. Contact listing agent Shawna Spaulding at 831-239-0999 - PENDING
- One bedroom condo in Live Oak for $312,000. Contact listing agent Rob Ross at 408-796-1386.
- Two bedroom condo located in Live Oak for $387,000. Contact listing agent Ace Estess at 831-419-5852.
- Two bedroom condo in Live Oak, maximum price is $390,000. Contact listing agent Christine Pini at 831-515-2281
Manufactured Homes :
None at the moment.
Aptos Village, Phase 2: New Measure J condos to be determined at a later date; click here for details.
* The process for selling affordable homes on the first-come, first-served list above is similar to the sales process for market-rate units, except the County establishes the maximum sale or resale price, and must certify potential buyers for program eligibility prior to close of escrow. For more information about the sales process, please see the Affordable Housing Guidelines.