Affordable Housing Program
New Homebuyer Opportunity: Published May 26, 2020
RANDOM DRAWING FOR NEW 4-BEDROOM MEASURE J HOME IN SOQUEL:
For further details and Pre-Application Form: click here
Applications accepted only from June 15 through June 19, 2020
Affordable Homes Available Now, First-come, First-served: *
Contact seller/agent for each home for details, viewing, or to make an offer.
All age units:
- 3 bedroom townhome in Aptos, maximum price is $441,985. Contact listing agent Dave Kaemmerling at 831-688-3088.
- 1 bedroom condo in Live Oak, maximum price is $344,700. Contact listing agent Angel Garcia at 831-295-1078.
- 3 bedroom townhome located in Freedom, maximum price is $347,700. Contact listing agent Jo-Ann Nielsen at 831-688-0432.
- 2 bedroom condo in Live Oak, maximum price is $353,700. Contact listing agent Christine Pini at (831) 515-2281.
- Aptos Village, Phase 2: New Measure J condos coming in late 2020, click here for details.
- Two bedroom condo located in Live Oak for $341,476. For more information, please contact Sara Higgins at 831-345-9677.
Manufactured Homes :
* The process for selling affordable homes on the first-come, first-served list above is similar to the sales process for market-rate units, except the County establishes the maximum sale or resale price, and must certify potential buyers for program eligibility prior to close of escrow. For more information about the sales process, please see the Affordable Housing Guidelines.